Although adding security is the number 1 reason for adding a storm door, they can provide more than that for your home.
Here are the top 5 advantages to adding a storm door:
- Add Security to your Home
- As mentioned storm doors can provide an extra layer of security for your home. It also provides a strong layer of defense from home invasion while secured with a lock.
- They provide Insulation, better energy efficiency
- Storm doors can save energy by regulating your home’s temperature year-round. The extra layer of home insulation reduces heat loss in the winter and keeps cool air inside when it’s warm outside.
- Let in light in/better air circulation…without the bugs
- The glass on a storm door can provide an excellent source of light for your home. The screens on these doors provide you with a great way to circulate air while still keeping out pests.
- Protects your Entry door
- Storm doors provide that extra layer of protection against intruders, unwanted pests and weather. They will block out elements such as wind, rain, snow and high heat from getting to your entrance system. This preserves your entry door, allowing it to last much longer.
- Installation is quick and Easy.
- Larson storm doors provide you with Easy Hang technology for quick and easy installation. In most cases a storm door can be installed in just a few hours.
If you’re in the market for a storm door, keep in mind these 5 advantages and consider choosing the #1 Storm Door in North America, Larson Storm Doors.