Doorsmith WoodGrain Fiberglass Entrance Systems
A fiberglass door will not dent or rust like a steel door, or warp, split, crack or rot like wood.
Wood Grain Fiberglass Entrance Systems
Built to leave a long lasting impression after installing quickly and correctly every time. Manufactured in Barrie Ontario using quality components with results that can be seen, truly improving home value.
All Exterior Fiberglass Entrance Systems Include:
- Fiberglass Door (ready to paint or stain, or pre-finished)
- Primed Finger Joint Jambs and Primed Brickmould
- 3 Ball Bearing Hinges – Brushed Nickel
- All Systems Come with an Adjustable Sill-Mill
- Foam Weatherstripping – White
- Dual bulb door bottom sweep System Jambs, Sill, Hinges, Paint and Stain Upgrade Options Available
Half, Full and 3/4 Door Lites available with matching sidelite options.
Single With L Sidelite
Single With R Sidelite
Single With 2 Sidelites
FRENCH DOUBLE DOORS
The perfect size to replace your slider with a swinging door!
- 1-5/8″ brickmould for primed jambs, or 2″ brickmould for vinyl jambs
- Prep of cylinder lock and 1-5/8″ deadbolt lock
- NO lock prep for inactive doors in double door systems
- Painted systems – lite frames and astragals are painted tone on tone
French Doors Feature a Secure Multi-Point Astragal
No more air and water infiltration. No more leaks!
- Solid protection against deflection – three secure locking points stop air and water infiltration.
- Works with most standard deadbolt lock sets – no special hardware.
- Retractable floating boot – will not compress, become damaged or fall off after continued use. The boot lifts up with the flush bolt to clear the threshold when the door is opened and is secured in place when the door is closed to provide a lasting seal.
- 4 way adjustable strike plates – maintain even margins using existing hardware.
- Easy installation.
A one-two punch for secure performance
1 The flip lever activates both flush bolts and the floating boot at the same time.
2 Engaging the deadbolt activates both lock pawls into keepers. Secure performance standard.
Wood Grain Fiberglass Doors – Available in Oak, Rustic Mahogany and Fir
Oak Wood Grain Doors (Glass and Full Lite Sidelites Available)
The look and feel of real oak without the problems of wood and virtually maintenance-free.
Rustic Mahogany Wood Grain Doors (No Door Glass Available, Only Full Lite Sidelites and Direct Set)
Mahogany wood-grain texture and rustic raised panel designs, with or without planking and virtually maintenance-free.
One Panel Plank Square Top
2 Panel Planked Arch Top
2 Panel Square Top
2 Panel Arched Top
Fir Wood Grain Doors (Select Glass Available – Only Direct Set Sidelites)
Fir is a timeless tree material that is used in many architectural styles, from traditional to contemporary adding a touch of elegance and class to any home. Features the durability and warmth of fiberglass.
One Panel Shaker
(No Glass Available)
2 Panel Planked Arch Top
3 Panel Craftsman Shaker
5 Panel Shaker
(No Glass Available)
Upgrade by Having Your Door Stained or Painted One of Dozens of Colours
Stain Colours on Oak Wood Grain
Stain Colours on Rustic Mahogany
Sizes (4-9/16″, 6-9/16″, 7-1/4″)
Primed Finger-joint Pine Interior and Exterior
Black or White PVC (Smooth Fiberglass only)
Completely weather proof PVC that won’t rot or warp.
Vinyl Wrapped Finger-joint Smooth, or Woodgrain
12mil rigid PVC film bonded with permanent waterproof exterior polyurethane glue. Base made of rot-resistant Alaskan yellow cypress to prevent water wicking.
Standard Wood Grain Glass Frame is Trysis
Trisys Frame is standard for Wood Grain Fiberglass Doors in matching wood grain. See standard and in stock decorative styles below.
Upgrade Your Glass Frame to ZEEL
Sleek & Minimal
Designed to be stained or painted, ZEEL blends seamlessly into the entry door, allowing the doorglass to take center stage.
- Clean, low-profile look offers an alternative to flush-glazed doors
FiberMate Plus™ exceeds performance expectations in extreme environments.
- Resists scalloping and warping in severe temperatures and direct sunlight even when painted dark colours
Resolve sealant is immune to squeeze out and doesn’t degrade over time.
- Reduces service calls and warranty issues
- Thermoset foam seal can be repositioned and stays consistent over time
Innovative Clip System
ZEEL eliminates the need for screws and cumbersome screw hole covers with an innovative clip system.
- Allows each frame to sit flush, streamlining installation
- Increased efficiency offers an alternative to costly flush glazed doors
Standard Glass Options
Privacy Rain Glass
In Stock Decorative Glass Options (dozens of more styles available)