Moulded & Flush Interior Doors
Doorsmith has maintained a long-term partnership with Jeld-Wen to produce top quality Interior Door Systems.
Jeld-Wen materials and craftsmanship represent enduring quality: solid, familiar, just the way you like it.
Whether your home is designed completely contemporary or a traditional colonial, choosing well always means looking to a trusted source.
Why Choose Jeld-Wen?
- Experience – Over 50 years of trusted, reliable service.
- Quality – Engineered for style and performance backed by industry leading warranties.
- Performance – Built to last and perform perfectly year after year. With strength you can see and trust.
Your Choice of Quality Jeld-Wen Interior Doors
All doors come standard as 1-3/8″ thick Hollow Core. Upgrades to 1-3/8″ ProCore or 1-3/4″ Hollow and Solid Core available.
For a streamlined, contemporary feeling.
Smooth Flat Panel
Textured – Wood Grain
Upgrade any interior moulded door to 1 3/4″ ProCore doors to reduce unwanted noise in your home by 50 percent while resisting dents and dings. ProCore doors are available with 20 minute fire ratings (when installed with certified jambs and hardware). ProCore — The Quiet Door® — is the solid core door for the areas of your home where only the sound of silence will do.
Doorsmith Interior Door Systems Include:
- Your choice of Jeld-Wen 1-3/8″ thick Hollow-core smooth, wood grain, executive, or flush interior doors.
- 4-5/8″ primed finger joint frame
- 3 hinges – choice of 8 colours (standard is satin nickel)
- 5 year limited warranty
Framed – Ready to Install
Frame and Door Handed and Shipped Unassembled
(Double Doors are shipped Knock Down)
Door can be flipped for left or right handing
(Colonist Smooth, Camden, Cambridge, and Continental only)
Your Hinge Colour Options
Satin Nickel (standard)
Flat White (NA in Reversible)